PTFE Tri-Clamp Screen Gaskets
PTFE is the material of choice whenever a broad range of resistance to chemicals and temperatures is required. PTFE has almost no extractables, has a low absorption rate, and excellent resistance to process fluids. It can remain in service for longer periods of time in both water and steam for continuous use, high pressure clamps are recommended to prevent leakage resulting from temperature variations.
- -100°F to 500°F
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No gasket extrusion into the sanitary tube I.D.
- No obstruction of flow
- Non stick surface
- Non pigmented
Meets Stringent Standards:
- FDA CFR 177.2600
- FDA CFR 177.1550
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- ADI Free® (Animal Derived Ingredient Free) certified
- Manufactured according to cGMP Guidelines