Terpene Trap CF-500
New model coming soon! As soon as we have confirmation they are in stock we will update this page!
The CF-500 Terpene trap, also known as a terp trap, utilizes the Peltier effect to create a cold trap which will retain your terpenes that your vacuum pump is currently off gassing into the atmosphere. By passing DC current through the device hot and cold zones are created. The CF-500 will take approximately 15 minutes to achieve 60 degrees F below your process temperature.
The advantage of the CF-500 over a more traditional cold trap is the spectrum of material it will pull. A cold trap is typically so cold that your pulling out residual butane and any other hydrocarbons that may be in your gas. With the CF-500 the temperature is not so extreme that you will pull butane, but instead rests in the range of temperature which predominately captures terpenes only.
The CF-500 will be installed in between your vacuum oven and your vacuum pump via a KF-25" hose barb connection.
NOTE: This is not going to produce a crazy amount of terpenes. Yields of 1ML to 3ML of terpenes from 10lbs to 15lbs of material have been reported.
NOTE: If you have multiple strains in the same oven you will get a mixed bag of terpenes.
- Requires no dry ice, liquid nitrogen, etc. Simply plug in and turn on.
- CAPACITY: 100 ml
- Large viewing sight glass
- Stainless Steel KF-25 fittings.
- Viton seals
- Tested to UL Standards
- Quality Constructed with Food Grade Materials, Made in USA.
- Dimensions 11.5 x 6.5 x 3.75 in (290 x 165 x 95 mm)
- Weight 11.5 Lbs
- Fan Airflow 23.66 CFM ± 10%
- Noise Level 18 dBA ~ 51 dBA
- Intake/Exhaust Ports KF-25
- Rated Voltage 120 VAC / Rated Current 0.68A / Power Consumption 82W