CLS MK Mini Terpenator Passive Turn Key Setup
This setup comes with every piece of equipment needed to operate the CLS Mini.
The CLS MK Mini Terpenator© closed loop extraction system is perfect for the entry level closed loop extractor. Designed with adaptability in mind the unit can utilize column sizes ranging from 37 grams up to the 200 gram material column. This closed-loop extractor also features a multi-piece collection pot making it easy to upgrade to a shatter platter without having to replace the entire collection pot. The CLS MK Mini comes standard with high pressure clamps, 3/8" hose connections for high flow rates, and separate ports for injection, vacuum, and recovery. All products are tested for safety and quality before shipping and are backed by our industry leading customer service and technical support.
- Superior yields
- Recover up to 99% of solvents through closed loop extraction
- Separate ports for vacuum, injection and recovery
- Remove 'Mystery Oil' and contamination from dirty solvents
- No open gases
- Environmentally friendly
- Assembled & tested
- Modular design simplifies upgrades
- Scalable up to 200 Grams (1/2 pound)
- CLS MK Mini Terpenator©
- Column size of your choice
- Vacuum Hose
- Compound gauge with adapter
- Operation training (Available in Fort Collins, CO. Terpp Headquarters holds a free demonstration day twice a month.)
- Operating manual
- Terpenator© Operating Schematic
- Tech support
- High Vacuum Pump
- Passive Recovery SAE Hose Set with new kink-resistant hoses
- 50lb MasterCool Refrigerant Recovery Tank
- Refrigerant Scale
- (1) 3/8" Inline Filter Drier
What you will need to operate the extractor:
- Recommended extra safety precaution equipment: Combustible Gas Leak Detector
*Each machine is made to order. Allow 1-5 business days from order date for assembly and testing.
DISCLAIMER: This machine is intended for legal and lawful purposes only. Proper ventilation is required during use. Please consult your local fire marshal or agency of authority so that you are operating within the bounds of the local laws and ordinances.