Cascade CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Vacuum Package
Ideal for large volume production with the flexibility of small batch management, this complete vacuum drying system is self-contained in a minimal, easy to move, mobile foot print. Two CVO-5 vacuum ovens powered by a single Agilent IDP15 9 cfm oil free scroll pump is set-up for high production vacuum drying or purging with deep vacuum and large off gas loads.
CVO-5 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
- Made in USA
CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package Includes
- Two each Cascade Sciences CVO-5 vacuum ovens
- A total of 10 each removable, height adjustable aluminum shelves
- The clean, quiet Agilent IDP15, 9 CFM oil-free scroll vacuum pump
- Cascade’s MAX EVAP Connection Kits on each oven
- Heavy-duty mobile industrial rack
Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Quiet. Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- Oil Free. No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions. The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
The 5 cubic foot vacuum ovens are stacked on an industrial grade, mobile rack for mobility and ease of cleaning the laboratory. Casters are lockable. Side mounted pump shelf allows for easy powering ON/OFF of vacuum pump.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAXEVAP connection kit – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAXEVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Our KF-25 pump manifold allows both ovens to be sufficiently powered by a single vacuum pump.