Active Recovery SAE Hose Set
*New Kink Resistant Hoses*
PTFE (Teflon) lined stainless steel braided hoses are ideal for transferring and recovering hydrocarbon solvents such as butane and propane.
Teflon is normally unaffected by chemical environments. The only chemicals known to affect Teflon is molten alkali metals and highly reactive fluorinating agents.
- 2500 PSI rating.
- Temperature Range: -250ºF to 400ºF
- 29 in/Hg. vacuum rating.
- PTFE (Teflon) lining.
- Stainless steel braided jacket.
- FDA CFR 177.1550 compliant.
Hoses with a female flare designed to fit male flares without gaskets or o-rings. These SAE hoses and fittings require the use of two wrenches to secure the fitting.
Standard Hose Set Includes:
- (2) - 6' Stainless Steel Braided PTFE Lined PVC Coated Hose 3/8" Female SAE
- (2) - 3' Stainless Steel Braided PTFE Lined PVC Coated Hose 3/8" Female SAE
- (1) - 3/8" After-Pump Inline Vacuum Valve
- (4) - 1/4" Female SAE x 3/8" Male SAE Adapter for tank & recovery pump
Need a different size? Contact us, we can customize just about any order for you.