Across International 4.4 Cu Ft Elite 20x20x20" Digital Vacuum Oven with 6 Shelves & LED Lights
Please Note: If ordering an oven, please order it on a separate ticket from all of your other items.
- Power: 110 Volts (60 Hz)
- Shelves: 6 (Six) Aluminum Shelves
- Vacuum Setup: KF-25 Adapter (No Vacuum Pump)
LED Lights: White LED
The E44 ELITE series digital vacuum ovens feature our 5-side chamber jacket heating system that covers left, right, up, down and backside of the chamber; all metal internal vacuum tubing (compare to rubber hose) for better vacuum levels and durability; and build-in secondary over-temp dial for enhanced over temperature protection. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.Features
- Re-designed 5-side jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All metal internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill function via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- Guarantee US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 27.3A (or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A)
|Power plug||No plug included. Customers will need to install plug base on their power setup|
|Temperature controller|| Microcomputer PID control for heater output
|Temperature range|| Ambient to 250°C
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1°C|
|Temperature uniformity||+/- 3% of setpoint|
|Warm-up time to 100°F/37.7°C||35 minutes|
|Timer range||99 hours 59 minutes|
|Chamber capacity||4.41 cubic feet (125 liters)|
|Chamber material||Polished type 304 stainless steel|
| Chamber dimensions
|| 19.7 x 19.7 x 19.7" (WxDxH)
| Unit dimensions
|| 32 x 29.5 x 41" (WxDxH)
| Shipping dimensions
|| 38 x 37 x 53" (WxDxH)
| Vacuum level
|| Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
| Vacuum connector
|| KF25 flange
|Unit weight||515 Lbs|
|Shipping weight||700 Lbs|
| Shelf capacity
|| Six (removable, come with oven purchase)
|Distance between each shelf||3 inches|
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Safety|| Built-in safety switch
Power failure auto reset
Time up buzzer
|Observation window||3/4" tempered safety glass|
| CE compliant