Across International 2.3 Cu Ft Elite 16x16x16" Digital Vacuum Oven with 5 Shelves & LED Lights
The E23 ELITE series digital vacuum ovens feature our 5-side chamber jacket heating system that covers left, right, up, down and backside of the chamber; all metal internal vacuum tubing (compare to rubber hose) for better vacuum levels and durability; and build-in secondary over-temp dial for enhanced over temperature protection. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
- Re-designed 5-side jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All metal internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill function via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- Guarantee US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 9A, 1000 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 4.5A, 1000 watts
|Temperature control|| Controller: Low gain microcomputer PID control for heater output
Temperature range: Ambient to 250°C
Timer range: 0 to 99 hours 59 minutes
Temperature accuracy: +/- 1°C
Temperature uniformity: +/- 3% of setpoint
Warm-up time to 100°F/37.7°C: 30 minutes
|| Dimensions: 15.7 x 15.7 x 15.7"
Capacity: 2.26 cubic foot (64 liters)
Material: Polished heavy duty type 304 stainless steel
Heating method: 5 sided heated jacket
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 27 x 25 x 34.7"
Shipping: 34 x 33 x 46"
|Weight|| Unit: 265 Lbs
Shipping: 400 Lbs
|| Level: Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
Vacuum port: KF25 flange
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
|| Included: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves
Shelf size: 15 x 15 inches
Total area: 225 x 5 = 1125 inch2
Distance between shelves: 3 inches
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Safety|| Built-in safety switch
Power failure auto reset
Time up buzzer
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
| CE compliant
| 2.3 cu ft Elite series vacuum oven
| Aluminum shelves
| KF25/NW25 quick clamp and centering ring
|User's manual||1 pc