Terpene Trap CF-200
The CF-200 Terpene trap, or terp trap as some like to call it, utilizes the Peltier effect to create a cold trap which will retain your terpenes that your vacuum pump is currently off gassing into the atmosphere. By passing DC current through the device hot and cold zones are created. This is achieved with no moving parts, so your failure rate over the course of time is extremely low.
The advantage of the CF-200 over a more traditional cold trap is the spectrum of material it will pull. A cold trap is typically so cold that you pulling out residual butane and any other hydrocarbons that may be in your gas. With the CF-200 the temperature is not so extreme that you will pull butane, but instead rests in the range of temperature which predominately pulls terpenes only.
The CF-200 will be installed in between your vacuum oven and your vacuum pump via a 3/8" hose barb connection.
NOTE: This is not going to produce a crazy amount of terpenes. Yields of 1ML to 3ML of terpenes from 10lbs to 15lbs of material have been reported.
NOTE: If you have multiple strains in the same oven you will get a mixed bag of terpenes.
- Requires no dry ice, liquid nitrogen, etc. Simply plug in and turn on.
- CAPACITY: 22 ml
- Large vacuum insulated sight glass
- Viton seals
- Tested to UL Standards
- Dimensions 5.5 x 4 x 3.5 in (140 x 100 x 90 mm)
- Weight 5.5 Lbs
- Noise Level 18 dBA ~ 51 dBA
- Intake/Exhaust Ports 3/8th barb
- Rated Voltage 120 VAC / Rated Current 0.38A / 46W
- Quality Constructed with Food Grade Materials, Made in USA.