MK III Terpenator© with Bi-Directional Turn Key Setup
This system comes fully assembled and pressure tested. A Bi-Directional Modification Kit comes with this unit.
The MK III Terpenator© is a closed loop hydrocarbon extractor developed and copyrighted by JD Ellis, aka Grey Wolf, previously of Skunk Pharm Research, now Pharmgold and built by Terpp Extractors. The MK III is designed for Butane & Propane solvents.
The bottom-flood Terpenator© design allows for superior solvent soaks versus top-flood designs. The design also allows for heat application on the column to recover all the solvent vapors normally trapped in the column through the liquid "overflow" line without releasing unwanted compounds into the collection pot. If top-flood is desired, the solvent input valve may be easily relocated to the top of the material column. The MK III can also be modified as a bidirectional system allowing you to flood the solvent from the top, bottom, or both in the same cycle.
- Superior yields
- Recover up to 99% of solvents through closed loop extraction
- Remove 'Mystery Oil' and contamination from dirty solvents
- No open gases
- Environmentally friendly
- Scalable up to 1,000 grams (2 Pounds)
- Assembled & tested
- MK III Terpenator©
- Teflon lined stainless steel braided hoses
- CPS TRS21 Recovery Pump
- Stainless Steel Condensing Coil Model CPS MT69SS and additional 1/4" Teflon lined stainless steel braided hose
- High Vacuum Pump
- 1/4" line Filter-Drier Quantity of 5
- 30# Refrigerant Recovery Tank
- Refrigerant Scale
- Extra safety precaution equipment: Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- 450 Gram or 900 Gram Column, size of your choice.
- Flexible column hose
- Compound gauge
- Operation training (Available in Fort Collins, CO. Terpp Headquarters holds a free demonstration day twice a month.)
- Operating manual
- Terpenator© Operating Schematic
- Tech support
What else you will need to operate the extractor:
- Butane (EcoGreen Industries)
Stainless Steel SAE Hoses
Hoses with a 37 degree female flare and a SAE thread designed to fit male flares without gaskets or o-rings. These SAE hoses require the use of a wrench to secure the hose.
Standard Hose Set Includes:
- (3) - 6' Stainless Steel Braided PTFE Lined PVC Coated Hose 3/8" Female SAE
- (1) - 20" Stainless Steel Braided PTFE Lined PVC Coated Hose 3/8" Female SAE
- (1) - 3/8" After-Pump Inline Vacuum Valve
- (4) - 1/4" Female SAE x 3/8" Male SAE Adapter for tank & recovery pump
*Each machine is made to order. Allow 3-6 business days from order date for assembly and testing.