MK III Terpenator© with Bi-Directional Modification Kit
This system comes fully assembled and pressure tested. A Bi-Directional Modification Kit comes with this unit.
The MK III Terpenator© is a closed loop hydrocarbon extractor developed and copyrighted by JD Ellis, aka Grey Wolf, formerly of Skunk Pharm Research, now Pharmgold and built by Terpp Extractors. The MK III is designed for Butane & Propane solvents.
The bottom-flood Terpenator© design allows for superior solvent soaks versus top-flood designs. The design also allows for heat application on the column to recover all the solvent vapors normally trapped in the column through the liquid "overflow" line without releasing unwanted compounds into the collection pot. If top-flood is desired, the solvent input valve may be easily relocated to the top of the material column. The MK III can also be modified as a bidirectional system allowing you to flood the solvent from the top, bottom, or both in the same cycle.
- Superior yields
- Recover up to 99% of solvents through closed loop extraction
- Remove 'Mystery Oil' and contamination from dirty solvents
- No open gases
- Environmentally friendly
- Scalable up to 1,000 grams (2 Pounds)
- Assembled & tested
- MK III Terpenator©
- Column size of your choice
- Flexible column hose
- Compound gauge
- Operation training (Available in Fort Collins, CO. Terpp Headquarters holds a free demonstration day twice a month.)
- Operating manual
- Terpenator© Operating Schematic
- Tech support
What you will need to operate the extractor:
- Recovery Pump (CPS TRS21; Haskel Model 59025 or EXT420)
- Stainless Steel Condensing Coil or Molecular Transformator (CPS MT69) & additional 1/4" Teflon lined stainless steel braided hose
- High Vacuum Pump
- Teflon lined stainless steel braided hoses
- 1/4" line Filter-Drier
- 30# or 50# Refrigerant Recovery Tank
- Refrigerant Scale
- Butane (EcoGreen Industries)
- Extra safety precaution equipment: Combustible Gas Leak Detector
*Each machine is made to order. Allow 1-2 business days from order date for assembly and testing.