MK4c Terpenator© with Bi-Directional Modification Kit
The MK4c from Terpp Extractors comes fully assembled, pressure tested, and certified for the state of Washington and Colorado facilities.
The MK4c Terpenator© is a closed loop hydrocarbon extractor developed and copyrighted by JD Ellis, aka Gray Wolf, of Skunk Pharm Research, and built by Terpp Extractors. The MK4c is designed for use with Butane, Isobutane, and Propane or a combination of two or all three of these solvents.
The bottom-flood Terpenator© design allows for superior material saturation versus top-flood designs. The design also allows for heat application on the column to recover all the solvent vapors normally trapped in the column through the liquid "overflow" line without releasing unwanted compounds into the collection pot. If top-flood is desired, the solvent input valve may be easily relocated to the top of the material column. The MK4c closed loop extraction machine can also be modified as a bidirectional system allowing you to flood the solvent from the top, bottom, or both in the same cycle.
A Bi-Directional Modification Kit comes with this unit.
- Superior Yields
- Top-Quality Extracts
- High-Speed Processing
- Safe Method of Light Hydrocarbon Extraction
- Recover Up To 99% of Solvents through closed loop extraction
- Remove 'Mystery Oil' and contamination from solvents
- No open gases
- Environmentally friendly
- Process up to 5 pounds of Plant Material
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Components
- Modular Design Accommodates Upgrades and Modifications
- Certified, Assembled & Tested
- MK4c Terpenator©
- Bi-Directional Modification Kit
- 2 Lb (3" x 36") & 5 Lb (4" x 48") Plant Material Columns
- Set of Reducers, Clamps, and Gaskets for 2 Lb and 5 Lb Material Columns.
- Recovery & Gauge Manifold
- View Port Sight Glasses for Collection Pot
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Operation Training (Available in Fort Collins, CO. Terpp Headquarters holds a free demonstration day twice per month.)
- Operation Manual
- Terpenator© Operating Schematic
- Tech Support
What you will need to operate the extractor:
- Recovery Pump (CPS TRS21, CMEP-OL, Haskel Model 59025 or EXT420)
- 1/4" or 3/8" Inline Filter Drier or Molecular Sieve Filter Drier
- Stainless Steel Condensing Coil & 3/8" PTFE lined stainless steel braided hose
- 50# Refrigerant Recovery Tank
- Refrigerant Scale
- High Vacuum Pump
- PTFE Core Stainless Steel Braided Kink Resistant Hose Set
- Butane (EcoGreen Industries or local gas supplier)
- Extra safety precaution equipment: Combustible Gas Leak Detector
PTFE Core Stainless Steel Braided Kink Resistant SAE Hoses
Hoses with a 45 degree female flare and a SAE thread designed to fit male flares without gaskets or o-rings. These SAE hoses require the use of two wrenches to secure the hose.
*Nearly all orders ship the same day! However, please allow 1-2 business days from order date for assembly, testing, and shipping.
DISCLAIMER: This machine is intended for legal and lawful purposes only. Proper ventilation is required during use. Please consult your local fire marshal or agency of authority so that you are operating within the bounds of the local laws and ordinances.