Haskel Model EXT-420
Haskel Models EXT-420 and EXT-420-2 high-pressure, positive-displacement single and switchable single/two-stage piston pumps are safe, proven, reliable, and energy saving butane and propane extraction pumps. The high-pressure pumps offer the flexibility to speed completely variable from zero to maximum recovery. No need for unloaders or bypass valves, simply add gauges and hoses to suit your application.
The -2 modification allows the EXT420-2 to switch from a single stage to a two-stage pump for the ability to pump down to lower pressures on the inlet or higher pressures on the outlet.
Gas can passively start to transfer through the pump from inlet to outlet (free flow) when inlet pressure is approximately two times outlet pressure. It will continue to flow until inlet and outlet pressures are equal.
• Designed for extraction of essential botanical oils
Features and Benefits:
• Safe for handling propane and butane (Vent port must be connected to an exhaust line that vents leaked gas outdoors)
• Viton and PTFE seals
• Stainless steel and aluminum wetted components
• High butane/propane transfer rates
• No electrical components
• Stall against load - start against load - or run dry
• Requires compressed air to drive the pump - approximately 30 CFM at 100 psi (7 bar) to run the pump at maximum speed (about 60 cycles per minute)
• Clean – No lubrication required in the gas section (Nothing is added to the gas)
Proper operation of the Haskel EXT420 pumps will require the following additional equipment:
• Compressed air source capable of providing approximately 25 CFM of air at 90 psi (6.2 bar) or higher (Compressor must be located in an area away from the LPG gasses)
• Compressed air filter filtering to 40 microns or better • Drive Air Pressure Regulator
• Drive Air Speed Control Valve - such as a Gate Valve or a Globe Valve (not a Ball Valve)
Lead times may vary. May be shipped directly from supplier. Contact us for details.